Escape from Phantom Isle is a year-round adventure for level 3 animals or more.
On an exploration across Jamaa's oceans, a terrible storm hit. It stranded the Alphas on an island run by phantoms! Now it's up to you to rescue them and find a way home!
- Adventure begins with Sir Gilbert telling you about what happened. He is in front of some sort of shelter he created out of ship scraps, and has no items.
- You need to rescue the alphas from five different areas.
- Collect the Alpha's items along the way, they need them to fight the phantoms
- Go down the beach rose path, as instructed by Sir Gilbert to collect his items and rescue Graham (He has his items).
- There are tigers dressed in beach rose armor that are under the phantoms control. Click to disarm and rescue them.
- Go through three mini areas total.
- Return to Sir Gilbert, talk to him to give him his items.
- Go to the stone brick area next to rescue Greely.
- There are brick armor controlled wolves and one snow leopard. There are five mini areas total.
- Return to camp, go to the sunflower area to rescue peck.
- There are sunflower armor controlled bunnies and four mini areas.
- Return to camp, go to the flowering tree area to rescue Liza.
- There are grass armor controlled pandas and five areas.
- Return to camp, go to the spiky plant area to rescue Cosmo.
- There are spiky armor controlled koalas, and four areas.
- Return to camp. All the alphas are rescued, and talk, thanking you. You receive a piece of each of the according armor sets.
- Suddenly, a phantom ambush comes out of the bushes! Screen fades to black for part 2.
- The alphas are now in separate cells. A phantom guard is outside your cell.
- Click the door knocker when they aren't in view, or else the guard will somehow knock you out in one hit.
- Find the alphas by continuing through the dungeon, disarming phantom waters and expelling phantoms with boomseeds.
- Get the key, free the alphas.
- Defeat three waves of five phantoms.
- Collect the key dropped by the final phantom killed and use it to escape out the door. Screen fades to black for part three.
- Collect the wood planks, a plastic board, a log, and a wooden wheel by going down the four paths and fighting the phantoms etc. While the Alphas wait at the dock.
- Once you go to the dock with all the items, Graham puts the boat together in a cut scene.
- On the boat, the alphas open up a small portal that is only stable for one jammer to pass through. They decide that you should pass through.
- Before you leave, you receive your adventure prizes.
|Top Left||Pile of Planks|
|Top Middle||Phantom Island Map|
|Top Right||Fallen Peck Earring|
|Bottom Left||Asteroid Puddle|
|Bottom Right||Beach Rose Bushes|
|Alpha that rewards it||Armor Set|
|Graham||Beach Rose Armor|
- If you go the wrong direction that isn't in order in part one, asteroids will fall leaving puddles that will block your way to the wrong directions.
- On hard mode, it gives out full sets of armor instead of just pieces, but has the same end prizes.
- This is one of the only adventures that doesn't add to any story lines.
- Sir Gilbert doesn't reward any armor, instead he just says his gratitude.
- This adventure is based on a fan's dream.